On this webinar Annemarie Sunde, Owner of Legacy Property Management, teaches her class, “The 411 of Leasing around Denver.”
- Learn the ins & outs of leasing
- Key points to include in lease
- Charging appropriate rent rates
- Tenant screening
- Fair housing laws
- Security deposit do’s and don’ts
- I have an up-down home with an apartment in the basement and on top. My basement tenant makes a lot of noise. Can I evict this tenant for always disrupting the tenant upstairs with noise?
- Do you charge owners for biannual property inspections? If yes, how much?
- So if I (personal investor) own less than 3 properties, I don’t have to follow fair housing? please describe this in more detail.
- What are the charges for pets?
- What software do you use to manage the portfolio?
- With whom do you recommend contracting with to perform those background checks?
- Where is the list of the damage vs wear and tear? Where can I find this list?
- Do you ever have both a pet deposit and pet rent for a property?
- Do you have to keep security deposit in a separate account for every property? or can you have 1 account for all your security deposits?
- How do you determine if a plumbing blockage is tenant caused? If paying Roto rooter fee, how is this determined?
- Where are the best places to list properties?
- Screening resources for self-managing investors: Mysmartmove.com and tenantbackgroundsearch.com
- View the “Wear and tear vs damage” list by downloading the “Colorado Tenant-Landlord Handbook” at http://www.legacypmco.com/tenants/tenant-resources/
- SmartKey locks to re-key your house fast and cheap. View on Homedepot.com.
Annemarie Sunde and her team have over 20 years of experience in real estate and property management. Her team is highly dedicated and service driven while representing owners and placing tenants.
Contact Annemarie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 445-9515