This is the second episode in our Virtual Happy Hour Series hosted by Terrance Doyle and Chris Lopez!
The goal with this series is to kick back, grab a drink, and meet new people who are involved in Denver real estate in one form or another. We invite you to join us to virtually network while COVID is keeping us socially distanced.
Our guest for this episode is Steven Pesavento of The Investor Mindset Podcast and VonFinch Capital.
Guest Steven Pesavento
- Steven Pesavento is Host of The Investor Mindset Podcast and an active investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients at VonFinch Capital.
- He has raised $10’s of millions of dollars, which has successfully cycled through multiple assets.
- Beginning in single family as an operator he flipped over 200 houses in under 3 years, prior to expanding into Commercial to focus on building a business around working with his ideal client, successful high-income earners who are seeking tax-efficient ways to grow their wealth.
- Through his top-rated Podcast and Private Investor Community he brings together real estate investors to not only learn, but also how to put these strategies to work in their lives
- DM Steven on Linkedin or Instagram (@Steven.Pesavento)
How to Catch the Next Virtual Happy Hour LIVE!
Join the next Virtual Happy Hour Live on Facebook or Instagram and bring your questions.
If you would like to be a guest on a future episode, reach out – firstname.lastname@example.org.
YouTube Video: Virtual Happy Hour #2
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:42 — 62.6MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More