Eric Young joins us today to discuss how he carved out a unique niche for his flipping business in Denver. It’s a model that I’ve never seen before, but I love it!
During the interview we cover:
- The three different options that he presents to sellers (it’s not the standard, “we buy cash and can close fast.”)
- His story of looking to create wealth and how that lead him to real estate.
- The three different “hats” that flippers must wear.
- How he’s carved out a unique niche in flipping that helped him transition to a full-time investor while mitigating market risk (It’s simple and brilliant.)
- Why marketing and lead generation is the LAST “hat” that should be outsourced.
- His unique way of generating leads online and the interesting path on becoming a top-notch online marketer.
- https://www.selfmadeflipper.com/lesso – Course to help other flippers.
Eric on his flipping business and his next venture for helping flippers:
I help people fix and flip their house so they can sell for the most money. I also buy houses with cash and close in 5 days for people in a hurry. I also just started Self Made Flipper to teach my unique business model to people who want to start flipping houses full time.Eric Young
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:02:17 — 57.0MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More