I talk with Adam Adams, who is a Denver based multifamily syndicator. He currently focuses on properties outside of Denver, Co. He’s also a fellow podcaster and hosts the “Creative Real Estate Podcast”. He’s also very active in the local Denver real estate community with various meetups around town.
Today we discuss:
- What is syndication (this term gets used a lot in our industry)
- How he overcame the hurdle of completing his first syndication deal
- Deal analysis of two syndications in Bridgeport, CT and Branson, MO.
- How he analyzes areas for investment
Links and resources:
- Connect with Adam on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/adam.aaa.adams
- Listen to his “Creative Real Estate Investing” Podcast at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/creative-real-estate-podcast/id1285094279?mt=2
- Connect with Adam on Meetup.com to see his various Meetups around Denver: https://www.meetup.com/Den-Apt-Network/members/192051412/
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 32:54 — 30.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More