In January, Charles Roberts helped Justin Cooper buy a rental property in Aurora. It’s a very interesting story because the property went under contract twice and other investors passed on it. Listen to Charles and Justin discuss the details and why it was a great property for Justin. It’s a 3 bedroom / 4 bathroom townhome originally listed at $240,000, but Justin purchased it for $200,000. It’s a 15% cash-on-cash return and 8.4% cap rate (11% CoC and 7.5% cap with property management fee.) It was found on the MLS.
Charles also shares an analytical approach to seeing if the numbers make sense on an apartment to condo conversions.
- View the property (10694 E Asbury Ave) sheet and spreadsheet at http://old.denverinvestmentrealestate.com/deals
- Read Charles’ notes from presentation at http://old.denverinvestmentrealestate.com/webinar13
- Rental property analysis spreadsheet download and videos at http://old.denverinvestmentrealestate.com/rentalspreadsheet
- Listen to Justin’s earlier podcast that discusses the wholesale deal he missed out on and his investment strategy at http://old.denverinvestmentrealestate.com/podcast12
- Connect with Charles Roberts at (303) 523-3837 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with Justin Cooper at (303) 916-5366 or email@example.com
- Connect with Chris Lopez at (303) 548-0846 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:05:06 — 89.4MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More