On today’s episode, Charles Roberts and I talk with Scott Trench.
A few weeks ago we heard Scott speak as a panelist at the Investor Success Summit and were very impressed by his articulate and insightful answers. I grabbed Charles at the break and said, “We need to get Scott on our podcast, he’s got too much great information to share.” Charles agreed and we quickly tracked Scott down.
Scott is also the author of “Set for life: Dominate Life, Money and the American Dream.” We read his book in preparation and were blown away by not only the concepts, but also how he presented them. Charles and I both agreed that this is one of the best wealth building books we’ve ever read.
You know us, we don’t recommend things very often. But we both strongly recommend reading Scott’s book. Just trust us and order the book now!
Scott is also the Vice President of Operations at Bigger Pockets.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- House hacking
- Personal finances
- The importance of making trivial decisions
- Why Scott did not pursue creative financing
- Scott’s recent Denver fourplex investment
- Plus a lot more!
- Set for life: Dominate Life, Money and the American Dream
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It
- Poor Charlie’s Almanack: The Wit and Wisdom of Charles T. Munger
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 50:46 — 46.5MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More