We’re launching a new YouTube Live show called Drinks and Deep Dives with Chris Lopez! Why live? Well, because the market is moving so fast, that our content needs to move faster! You can find these episodes on both the Denver and Colorado Springs podcasts.
- Listen to the podcast “New Show! Drinks and Deep Dives: Market Update, Multi Family and Office Deal Analyses” on the Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast or on the on the Colorado Springs Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Watch the YouTube video (at the bottom).
- Read the blog post. Note, the blog is an executive summary. Get the in-depth breakdown from the podcast or video.
Here’s what we covered in the live show recorded May 19, 2021.
Networking and learning with local experts
Two of our agents, Preston Newberry and Jenny Bayless, joined us to discuss what’s going on in Denver and Colorado Springs.
Real Estate Market updates
Both the Denver and Colorado Springs markets have record low active listings and investors are putting in multiple offers before going under contract. But that doesn’t mean we aren’t finding good deals for our clients!
Real Estate Deal Analyses
We did 2 deal analyses for properties in Colorado Springs: an 8 unit multifamily apartment building and a commercial office building. Both of these are great properties that are poised to bring solid returns for our investors.
- Deal Analysis: Eight Unit Multi Family in Colorado Springs
- Deal Analysis: Commercial Office Building in Colorado Springs
Join us live Wednesdays on YouTube!
New Show! Drinks and Deep Dives: Market Update, Multi Family and Office Deal Analyses
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 44:34 — 51.0MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Podcast (colorado-springs-real-estate-investing-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 44:34 — 51.0MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More