We are excited to announce that due to the success and growth of our team, we are looking to add more members to the Envision Advisors on the administrative side. Please share this posting with others in your network.
- Listen to the podcast “#276: Job Postings: Transaction Coordinator and Director of Agent Operations with Envision Advisors” on the Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Watch the YouTube video (at the bottom.)
- Read the blog post. Note, the blog is an executive summary. Get the in-depth breakdown from the podcast or video.
Who We Are
If you don’t know, Envision Advisors is a new type of real estate firm. One designed to help our clients envision and execute their path to financial freedom in the Denver and Colorado Springs markets. Our structure is very efficient and team-oriented. Instead of hiring a 3rd party to help with backend tasks, we run everything “in-house.” We are looking to add two members who can help us with that backend support.
- Transaction Coordinator (TC)
- Director of Agent Operations
Transaction Coordinator – Job Description
This person will be the main point of contact once our agents get a deal under contract and be responsible for all aspects of the transaction through to closing. They are essentially the quarterback of the deal making sure all parties are informed, on track and up to speed with progress of the transaction.
The main responsibilities of the TC role include but are not limited to:
- File Management
- Uploading & Saving Documents
- Maintaining Contracts and Deadlines
- Collecting Signatures on all documents and Disclosures
- Reviewing documents for completeness and accuracy (Being the 2nd set of eyes on all documents prepared by agents)
- Seeing parties Informed & getting info from necessary parties
- Being liaison between clients, agents, title companies, and lenders
- Closing prep & Checklist
Director of Agent Operations – Job Description
This role is unique within our team and the correct person will have all the knowledge of a TC and be an expert on compliance and master at problem solving. This person can loosely be described as our “firefighter” and low key “therapist” as they will be confronted with new transaction situations that will require creative thinking and patience with an ability to explain scenarios and outcomes to all sides of the transaction.
The main responsibilities of the Director of Agent Operations role include but are not limited to:
- TC tasks & knowledge to complete a multitude of transactions (single family homes, multi family homes, investor deals, 1031x)
- TC tasks for Commercial deals
- Be the “Go-To” for compliance questions or know where to find the answers
- Manage the TC team
- Work through difficult transactions and help the agent negotiate preferable outcomes
- Stay up to date with current and changing brokerage and industry policies as well as educate our agents on those policy change
- Work with other admin to best apply our internal processes and procedures
What we are looking for in Candidates
- Self Starter
- Problem Solver
- Good fit to our culture – we are a lean but efficient group and everyone plays a key role
- Team Player
- Doesn’t mind being in the background
- Focused on the client experience and ready to go above and beyond for all of our clients in every transaction
- Ability to think outside the box and can come up with creative solutions
- Growth Mindset
- Colorado Real Estate agent for 4+ years
- Has worked on a variety of transactions (land, residential, investor, commercial)
- Has great understanding of compliance and file review
- Advanced TC Knowledge and Execution
- Is detail oriented
- Expert with the Colorado state RE Contract
- Ability to think outside the box
Pay will be negotiated based on experience and schedule availability.
How to Apply
Please follow the instructions below carefully. Failure to complete any of the steps will disqualify you from consideration. Send all questions and application documents to Katie@envisionrea.com
- Read job posting above
- Send cover letter
- Send Resume
- Send detailed description of how your experience would relate to the job qualifications
- EX. list number of transactions completed and the type of transactions you’ve worked on (residential, investor, land, commercial, multifamily, etc)
- Send us your Meyers Briggs personality test (the free version). Click here to take it. Then register (it’s free), view report, and copy and paste your results in an email to Katie.
- Put job title in the subject line
- Transaction Coordinator or
- Director of Agent Operations
Please send all documents and questions to Katie@envisionrea.com