Originating a real estate contract can be challenging. Most areas of the country have an archaic system for creating these documents, and it’s easy to make mistakes. Local property technology company Ink aims to change the way these contracts are created to make them more user-friendly and protect consumers.
Co-founder Justin Knoll joined us to talk about the current problems with real estate contracts, how Ink is improving them, and what it’s like to work at a startup during a pandemic.
- Listen to the podcast “#411: How Denver-Based Company Ink Is Modernizing the Contract Process” Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Watch the YouTube video (at the bottom).
- Read the blog post. Note, the blog is an executive summary. Get the in-depth breakdown from the podcast or video.
As realtors become younger and more tech savvy, the reliance of technology in the real estate field is only increasing.
By harnessing technology that already exists, Ink is taking on the existing contract giant in Colorado. They’re making contracts mobile-enabled so they can be read and signed anywhere. They’re ensuring that contracts are error-free by prepopulating real estate contracts with MLS data. This prevents someone from accidentally checking the wrong box. This technology allows realtors to create accurate contracts quickly.
- Ink is simplifying real estate contracts for realtors and their clients by harnessing easy to use technology that reduces errors.
- Colorado uses electronic contracts already, so they’re testing the product locally.
- Justin shares the story of how Ink came to be, and what it’s like to fundraise for a company during a pandemic.
- If you’re an agent and interested in the product, reach out to Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to https://useink.com/.
Want to Buy an Investment Property in Colorado?
We have a dedicated team of agents who are eager to help you figure out your investing strategy and help you find the right property to fit your goals. Reach out to us for a free investment consultation.
How Denver-Based Company Ink Is Modernizing the Contract Process
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:33 — 40.7MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More