A couple of weeks ago Your Castle Real Estate published their 2019 Q4 Denver Real Estate Trends packet. They do an impressive job of gathering and analyzing the data.
I went through the packet and annotated the parts that jumped out to me that are relevant for investors.
There are three ways to get the info:
- Listen to the podcast.
- Watch the YouTube video which is embedded below
- Click through the PDF below. It has my annotations.
In addition to the Denver trends packet, Your Castle also publishes:
- Northern Colorado Real Estate Trends (Longmont and Ft. Collins areas)
- Income Trends (multis and apartment buildings)
- Mountain Trends (Vail / Beaver Creek, Summit, Grand, and Steamboat markets)
- Colorado Springs Trends
- Luxury Market Trends in Denver
If you want copies of any of them, drop me an email at Chris@DenverInvestmentRealestate.com
Webinar recording – Watch it here or listen to the podcast.
2019 Q4 Report PDF20-0121-Denver-Resi-Trends-4Q19-FINAL-Chris-Lopez-Annotated
Cap Rate Is Not Everything!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 58:15 — 66.7MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More