The MLS trends data for Colorado Springs are now out, and we have all the stats and analysis you need to understand the market.
- Listen to the podcast “#80: Colorado Springs Real Estate MLS Market Stats – March 2022” on the Colorado Springs Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Watch the YouTube video (at the bottom.)
- Read the blog post. Note, the blog is an executive summary. Get the in-depth breakdown from the podcast or video.
Here are the flash trends for March for CO Springs:
- We had more home listings than last year, which is wonderful. Condos were down slightly for new listings.
- Condo sales volume was up vs. Mar ’21. Homes were up a tiny amount, too.
- Prices up about 15% YTD. No surprise!
- We ended the month with a lot more active homes (705) vs last March (462). Condos were down a little
Year to date
- Slight more listings than last year (4%)
- Sales count up, too (5%)
- Price up 15%
Note: The above Executive Summary is from Lon Welsh of Your Castle Real Estate.
Showing per Active Listing Trends for Colorado Springs
How to Get Started Building Your Own Colorado Springs Rental Portfolio
For information on how to start investing in Colorado Springs, check out our free 2021 Colorado Springs Real Estate Investing Guide.
Reach out to us for an investment consultation.
Colorado Springs Real Estate MLS Market Stats – March 2022
Podcast (colorado-springs-real-estate-investing-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:41 — 38.5MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More