Welcome to the first episode of the Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast! In this episode Charles Roberts interviews Christian, a Denver native and investor. Christian has an impressive story of how he built a portfolio of 80 properties in just over a decade. How did he do it? There wasn’t a magic bullet nor did his success happen overnight. He shares his story about how he worked hard and followed a methodical process for building his portfolio.
“I wasn’t buying the long term value of the property, I was buying the cash flow.”
Highlights from the show:
- How to approach a credit partner to fund your investments
- Gut check: “Do you have it what it takes to be a landlord?”
- Tips for going from a one man operation to scaling up
- Land lording horror stories
- Solid advice for starting your investment career
Resources mentioned on the show:
Questions? Ideas for future podcasts? Leave a comment!